News & Updates
News | Articles | Tips | Resources | Advocacy | Events
ABA in PA InitiativeNews | Articles | Tips | Resources | Advocacy | EventsTIP: Wandering Author: Stephanie Miodus, a PhD student in School...
Autism Research on the Internet
ABA in PA InitiativeNews | Articles | Tips | Resources | Advocacy | EventsTIP: Autism Research on the Internet Author: Greg Vece, a third...
Where to find help
- Free ABA and Autism related trainings available at: https://autism.outreach.psu.edu/archive/
- The ARC of Pennsylvania: https://thearcpa.org/
- Disability Rights Network of Pennsylvania
- ASERT (Autism Services, Education, Resources, and Training)
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Template for Providers: Letter of Medical Necessity for Providing ABA w/Another Provider Type
- ABA Treatment – Parent Rating Form
- How Would I Know My Child Was Getting ABA
- Research supporting ABA for children with Autism
- ABA Documented Support
- Cost benefit analysis EIBI
How to file a complaint
How to file a File a Complaint with the Pennsylvania Insurance Department.
How to File a complaint with the Pennsylvania Department of Special Education
How to File a complaint with the Pennsylvania Department of State
How to File a complaint with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
ABA in PA Initiative
The ABAinPA Initiative is an advocacy organization made up of individuals, families, industry professionals, lawmakers and others dedicated to improving the future for those in Pennsylvania by ensuring access to Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy.